Pavlova&Partners law firm’s attorneys are highly experienced in representing clients’ interests on settlement of family issues, family arrangement, acknowledgement/annulment of parental rights.
Strict confidentiality on all issues is always provided for our clients being served within our practice in family legislation.
Our services include:
- evaluation of prospects for family litigations and support of their settlement, both in judicial and extrajudicial order;
- drafting up and representation of interests for contracting a marriage;
- support on the procedure of judicial avoidance of deals concluded by one of the spouses;
- representation of client’s interests concerning legal issues related to free marriage (family arrangement, parental rights);
- representation of interests concerning dissolution of the marriage (the divorce) and family arrangement;
- definition of residence for underaged child (children), order of his/her communication with separately living parent, order of parenting and maintenance of a child;
- acknowledgement/contestation of paternity.