Pavlova & Partners law firm Attorney Consulting consists of five leading sections.
The firm decided to set 5 leading sections:
- Judicial Contest (managed by David Gabelaya),
- Corporate Law (managed by the lawyer Artem Vasilyevich)
- Bankruptcy (managed by the lawyer Sergey Levichev)
- Real Estate and Construction (managed by Konstantin Savin),
- Intellectual Property and TMT (managed by the lawyer Ekaterina Polushina)
The Managing Partner of Pavlova & Partners law firm - Galina Pavlova: “The Firm has extensive experience in legal projects to establish practices. We have been working for more than 15 years and for this period independent practices by separate directions have been established Considering this we decided to update our firm structure and to work developing specific practices. Each section of our firm is managed by a successful lawyer, an experienced attorney”.
Pavlova&Partners law firm is a member of Inter-Republic Bar Association and in 2015 it was renamed. Earlier, since 2000 the firm was known as Law Firm 172.
Pavlova&Partners law firm has experience in larger russian and foreign companies representation in complicated legal projects in Moscow and other regions. Larger non-ferrous and ferrous industry companies, chemical companies, oil and gas companies, machine building holdings, IT-companies, banks, timber companies, investment groups and funds trust their affairs to our firm.